Re: Bugzilla's email interface

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> Karl Eichwalder <ke suse de> writes:
>
> > Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> > Worked.

> > Now I'm looking for info how to submit bugs via a regular mail client.
> > In an ideal world you should find such a document if you start browsing
> > at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

> Send a mail with subject "help" to control bugzilla gnome org, this should
> send you the instructions.

Sigh, but thanks for your answer; unfortunately it doesn't answer my
question.  See above, I did already sent such a help message to
"control"; control's answer is too advanced for me.

'help' should explain:

    where to submit _new_ reports (maybe, control bugzilla gnome org is
    the answer).

    list the mandatory tags (and the the format).

    give an example.

And please link it from http://bugzilla.gnome.org (seems to be down at
the moment; at least, I'm not able to connect to it).

--
Linux Frechet 2.2.18 #1 Fri Jan 19 22:10:35 GMT 2001 i686 unknown
  9:07am  up 18 days, 15:39, 13 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.05, 0.04