Re: Eazel's IP/copyright

Even better would be for the copyrights to go to the individuals who wrote
the code.

I don't like single points of failure, and that includes the FSF.

On the other hand, MOST important is that the copyrights reflect reality.
If you say FSF, you really should have bothered to assign them, or they
have no standing in court.
				- Jim

--
Jim Gettys