Re: Tinderbox for GNOME 2 development

Hi Duncan,

On 15 May 2001, Duncan Mak wrote:
> Greg Leblanc and Duncan Mak (that's me) agreed to volunteer as
> maintainers for the tinderbox to be used for GNOME 2 development.

	Sigh, as long as the tinderbox is only used to inform humans, to
send mail to people to ask them to fix it sometime. eg. bonobo's
message-of-doom says:

  * This software _will_ be breaking binary and source compatibility
frequently
  * Furthermore it will not compile for long periods of the week, and this
is a feature.

	Do we really need a tinderbox at this stage ?

	Regards,

		Michael.