Re: strcasecmp/tolower/toupper breakage

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 10:07:45AM -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> > utf8_strcasecmp() is pretty easy to implement using unichar_tolower(),
> > if you don't change its behavior according to locale.
> The traditional utf8 'oh my god' appears to be regexps...

ok, i'm an ascii weenie[0] so i'm out of my depth, but doesn't perl handle
unicode now - and by extension have regexps working?

kevin

[0]  in fairness, i'm dealing with credit card terminals that use 7 bits,
     so ascii is about as fancy as i can get...

--
kevin suberic net          "nobody likes a monkey on their back.  i had
fork()'ed on 37058400      three.  they were cramping my style.  it was