Re: gnome-vfs 1.0.1 is available

Joel Becker <jlbec evilplan org> writes:
> 	Ok, now I'm confused.  Where do gtkdoc documentation bits go?  I
> looked in gstrfuncs.c.  g_strnfill() has no comment at all.  The API
> docs *do* have a description.  I found it in the
> docs/reference/glib/tmpl directory.  If I want to help, do I do it in
> the source or in the sgml or where?

Originally GTK put its docs in the .tmpl files rather than the source,
but now we switched and put them in the source, so there's a mixture.

Be consistent per-file (put all docs for a given widget in either the
.tmpl or the source so you can see them), source code doc comments
preferred for new docs.

Havoc