Re: [gnome-love]Re: TODO system is active again!

Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> writes:
> Well, the TODO system is designed to be easily browseable by someone
> who wants to figure out `how can I help in GNOME'.
>
> I guess feature requests should go into the TODO system, and maybe a
> duplicate in Bugzilla if you feel like it.

My guess is that anything outside of bugzilla won't get maintained;
(for historical evidence, see http://developer.gnome.org/status).

I know that I wouldn't get around to keeping this thing in sync with
Bugzilla for stuff I'm working on, for example...

If you hadn't already done the work for the TODO, an alternative might
have been to store the TODO items as Bugzilla bugs with the keyword
"feature" or "todo". You could also have keywords for e.g. "minimal
experience required" or whatever. With Bugzilla as backend you avoid
the sync-up problem.

Well, for next time webmaster needs work.

Havoc