Re: Wow! Slick toy!

I've ben using gtkmathview for a while now.  It works very well,
and if ever there is a problme the author is responsive.  So far I
have not found bugs in the MathML support.

I'd really like to see this project (or at least gtkmathview) given
more visibility.  It works fine alongside gnome, although as Iain
implies, you do need to have libxml2 installed.  But then, Gnome
should be moving to libxml2 as fast as ever it can anyway.

At the very least, encourage the author to make a gnome news posting
about this.  On the gtkmathview mailing list someone had suggested
using sourceforge, and I had suggested that Luca contact gnomers.

Of course, we need a mathml editor too now... :)  But it will be
easier to attract interest in that if we have a viewer.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam holoweb net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org