[darin eazel com: Re: xml-i18n-merge]

Apparently darin's message didn't make it to the list so here it is.  Anyway,
I'll try to merge that change into the stable soon and maciej and kenneth can
then do a release with it.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   Where all men think alike, no one thinks very much.

on 5/2/01 1:10 PM, George at jirka 5z com wrote:
> I know this took a long time to reply, but yes, I added that functionality
> when I needed it for pong

That's the good news.

The bad news is that George's addition was to xml-i18n-tools HEAD, not the
stable branch. HEAD lacks a lot of other bug fixes and tweaks, and is not
the branch we're using for releases.

I noticed this because I can't build pong any more since I have the stable
branch xml-i18n-tools. George, maybe you should make the same change on the
stable branch or something?

    -- Darin

--- End Message ---