Re: Finding mem leaks with mtrace() on glibc-based systems

On 20 Mar 2001 16:56:55 +0100, Ole Aamot wrote:
> The mtrace() call and respective utility in glibc seems to handy
> for tracking leaks whenever GNU_SOURCE is defined.
>
> It isn't utilized in GNOME sources AFAIS, why not?

Is there any reason not to use these techniques?  I was waiting for
someone else
to step in and say "this is great", or "this isn't the correct
approach", but to no
avail.  Anyone have strong opinions on this matter?

--
Nate Case <nd kracked com>