Urgent: Info needed for paper: What exactly is new in 1.4

Hi,

I'm currently beginning to write up the paper for my LinuxTag talk.
Since the topic is "GNOME 1.4", I need to know as much as possible
about what exactly is new in 1.4. Of course I can think up lots of
stuff for myself -- but I'd surely leave out a lot, too, and
furthermore, I want to know what *you* think are the important
changes. This is your chance to let the world know how great GNOME 1.4
really is :)

What I can come up with is:
- Nautilus
- Better panel functionality (I need details on this)
- More documentation
- Bugfixes ;)
- based on GTK+ 1.2.9, which means more stability etc.
- help browser can be compiled with GtkHTML (or will it go away
  entirely and be replaced by Nautilus/hyperbola?)
- "Fifth Toe" applications package
- reorganisation of gnome-utils
- ... [gosh, I need help]

Reply to the list or reply to my personal address, but reply soon!

Thanks a lot.

mawa
--
schmooz, n.:
    Darkish substance made of fat, dirt and hair.