Re: Application "std-moniker" (process 744) has crashed due to a fatal error

Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com> writes:

> On 16 Mar 2001 16:10:31 -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > I am sensing that we should stop looking at .oafinfo files, or oaf
> > should have a flag that allows .oaf things to override anything that
> > was defined as an oafinfo.  If there are clashes in .oafinfo and .oaf
> > files, the .oaf takes precedence.
> >
> > Otherwise this is going to become a nightmakre (I dont think saying,
> > go rm some files to get your gnome working is a good idea).
>
>   I couldn't agree more.

I'm happy to make this change now that everyone is moved
over. However, the transition problems aren't going to affect anyone
installing from packages, and I am not sure how many people are left
that build from source who have not fixed this already in their own
copies. So I don't think it's hugely urgent. I'll try to make the
change by the next OAF release.

 - Maciej