Re: Reenabled account for Tomasz Kloczko

On 11 Mar 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:

> I just noticed that Tomasz's CVS account was still disabled.
>
> Since I think there was general agreement on reenabling it on the
> principle of "everybody is allowed a few mistakes", I've turned it
> back on.

Ones more I want apologize Daniel and all others for waste of time ..

I think maybe some partial solution for prevent on not technical level
cases like mine can be prepare document in each module with rule (for
peoples not listed for example in module AUTHORS files) for consult on
proper list or with maintainer each change. IMHO try promote make good
habit consult changes on public mail lists (like for gtk+/glib modules) by
developers not lited in AUTHORS files will can prevent (or beat to
acceptable level) bad commits without prepare cvs ACLs and probalby in
loger time allow also keep on good level techinical contacts between
developers (?) (when I made subscribe to gnome-devel I was thinking it is
list for discuss variouse current gnome develpment aspects but I don't see
so many this kind discuss. Seem this list is more gnome-hackers but this
is moderated list).

kloczek