Re: a patch for tasklist segfaulting...

<quote who="Telsa Gwynne">

> If you can't get the panel and the deskguide/tasklist to behave long
> enough to remove the deskguide or tasklist from the panel with right-click
> ->remove this from panel, there is nothing you can do about it.

What sort of behaviour causes the deskguide/tasklist problems? I don't use
the tasklist, but I've heard a lot of unhappy talk about the deskguide...
It's always surprised me, as I don't have any stability problems at all
(with regards to the deskguide at least).

Kernel 2.4.2-ac12 with Debian sid beta packages / Ximian 1.4beta1.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
  couldn't hunt you down and rightiously kick your ass to feed my newfound
              cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration