Re: GNOME hosting

<quote who="Miguel de Icaza">

> They do not have to mirror ~/old or anything like that.

I've offered a number of times to help with the ftp and/or anoncvs hosting.
I'd love to be able to run an rsync on stable and unstable source and
packages, and leave the historical archives back on gnome.org

Please set up a list for people willing to help with these issues, as I'm
not sure who to speak to (other than Martin, who is doing a whole lot of
very hard yakka on getting these things happening, I recommend that everyone
at GUADEC buy him a strong beverage or two).

Very willing to help with infrastructure stuff, which sadly isn't one of
those JFDI things. I'm sure a lot of others would appreciate the direction
as well.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

                    The Unix Way: Everything is a file.
                 The Linux Way: Everything is a filesystem.