Reminder: impending GNOME 1.4 RC1 deadline

Hi everyone, this is a reminder that the deadline to get packages in
for GNOME 1.4 release candidate 1 1s the 14th of February, next
Wednesday.

Since our goal is not to change anything between RC1 and final unless
there are major showstoppers, you should build these packages as if
they are final. That is, set all version numbers to be something GNOME
1.4 final looking (so no 1.3.x's, no whatever-beta2's, etc).

Some maintainers have already sent in their packages and I will start
staging stuff today. Get yours in ASAP (and mail
gnome-1 4-release-team gnome org) - the GNOME Project is counting on
all of you to help us get GNOME 1.4 out in a reasonable amount of
time.

Thanks,

Maciej