Bugzilla access troubles

Yesterday I created an account on bugzilla.gnome.org so I could submit a
bug. I got the password in email, changed it to something I could remember
in bugzilla, and submitted the bug. All well so far.

Today bugzilla.gnome.org rejects my login. If I press the "email me my
password" button it emails me the password that I expected (the one I
changed it to). So the part of bugzilla that sends out passwords thinks my
email address and password are one thing, but when I enter these values in
the login page they get rejected with an "invalid username" error.

I wanted to submit a bug under bugzilla.gnome.org about this, but of course
I couldn't, because I couldn't log in.

Who is the right person to talk to about this?

Thanks,

John