Re: [Fwd: Adding application to Fifth toe 1.4.1 release]

> It uses libgtop so should work there and all the other platforms the it does I guess.
> My vote is to add it and remove GTop.

Interface-wise this is a lot better than gtop. I'll vote for nixing gtop
in favour of procman too. Is this fith toe though? This seems more like
a core application to me... (at least, conceptually, this is like the
Windows tasklist which Microsoft keys to ctl-alt-del for some strange
reason)

-Seth