Re: gnome-1.4.1 beta1

El d_ 31 Jul 2001 18:09:18 +0200, Kjartan Maraas escribi_
> Just posting this for final discussion on what is to be included in the
> first beta. Please holler if there's anything missing or if some of the
> packages should be updated. Sorry I haven't had enough time to follow up
> on this before now.
>
> [...]
>
>     galeon-0.10.2
This is a really ancient version. The last released version is 0.11.3, I
think it should be the one included. Actually, I'm not sure if 0.10.2
will be compatible with the last mozilla (0.9.2).

Greetings.
--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual
ric users sourceforge net