Re: GConf and bonobo-conf are now obsolete

On 30 Jul 2001 23:03:26 -0500, Chema Celorio wrote:
> The only thing i am concerned about is notification.
> should apps poll the config file for it ? How do
> you plan to solve notification ?

The problems with these discussions is nobody listens to eachother.
Sheesh Chema, read my posting. Ian just added a notification framework
to GnomeVFS, adding the last missing piece. We'll probably make an
initial implementation using FAM (which is awesome if you use a fam with
Alex's dnotify support patched in). I even give you code for doing this
and you don't follow?!?

-Seth