Re: Keyboard navigation bug day

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I would love to participate in a keyboard navigation bug-hunting day.

Well, I think the consensus so far is that we should thrash out the
keyboard issues that will potentially be built in to the (gtk, possibly
GAL and EEL too?) toolkits on the relevant lists first, then have a
proper bug-hunting day once people have started porting their apps to
use those toolkits.

I'll put together a list of what I think the outstanding toolkit-level
issues are in the next few days, and post them for comment/discussion.

> We probably should also assemble a list of things that can be
> systematically tested:

Good idea... that sounds like something that will be useful when we have
our post-porting bug-hunt.

Cheeri,
Calum.