Re: I am resigning as release coordinator in September

> This sucks a lot, but I need to do this anytime and I'm already three
> years behind :-(

Martin,

You're doing the right thing.  Nothing is more important than your
education.  There will be other releases for you to try your hand at.  But
what youv'e done so far has been fantastic and I think all of the GNOME
community appreciate the effort in time and committment you've put into
GNOME.  Thanks.

	sri