Re: Which is the state of my proposal of use bugzilla?

On 21 Jul 2001 19:55:10 +0200, Carlos Perell Marn wrote:
> > I don't think so, but we could put all the modules inside l10n-es.
> > Will that work for translators ?
> I don't know what are you telling me exactly...
> Perhaps are you telling me that we could use something like a symbolic
> link?

I mean that we can put all the translation bugs for each locale in a
component and not need to have one component for each module. So you
will have Transltions->es Translations->it and inside each component
translation bugs for all programs.

gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org