Re: GNOME 1.4.1 release

On 10 Jul 2001 15:20:04 +0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> I've been updating the stuff in cvs module "releng" with the goal to
> make a list of what GNOME 1.4.1 will contain. Please look these over and
> feel free to comment on anything that is wrong etc.
>
> The lists are the same as for 1.4.0, but with version numbers and
> branches adjusted. If there are new packages to be added or old packages
> to be removed, please give me a note. I know there are a few possible
> additions out there.
>
> - battstat applet
> - gnome-pilot
> - gnome-pilot-counduits
>
> Feel free to speak your mind on the issue.
>
> It would be really nice if we could make packages too if there are
> enough people on the packaging team. If not we need to recruit more :-)
>
> gnome-db        0.2.10
> libgda          0.2.10

for gnome-db/libgda I intend to make a new release, if I've got time, before
the GNOME 1.4.1 release, so, as noted by other people, it would be great
if we could come up with some dates for this release, to see if it's
viable or not to make a new release of gnome-db/libgda.

BTW, the next release version would be 0.2.90

cheers