Re: GNOME 1.4.1 release

Kjartan Maraas wrote:

I've been updating the stuff in cvs module "releng" with the goal to
make a list of what GNOME 1.4.1 will contain. Please look these over and
feel free to comment on anything that is wrong etc.

The lists are the same as for 1.4.0, but with version numbers and
branches adjusted. If there are new packages to be added or old packages
to be removed, please give me a note. I know there are a few possible
additions out there.

ghex should be from the ghex-1-2 branch and ggv from the ggv-1-0 branch.

I suppose versions will be 1.2.2 and 1.0.2 for the 1.4.1 release (currently they are 1.2.1 and 1.0.1, but I am planning to make a new release soon).

when is the 1.4.1 planned for anyway? ggv 1.2 might be ready for that. I am currently working on it furiously (well... as furiously as my other occupations allow it).

regards,
	jaKa

--

w3: http://pluton.ijs.si/~jaka