Re: GNOME 1.4.1 release

Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> Den 10 Jul 2001 15:44:28 +0200, skrev Murray Cumming:
> > Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> > >
> > > I've been updating the stuff in cvs module "releng" with the goal to
> > > make a list of what GNOME 1.4.1 will contain. Please look these over and
> > > feel free to comment on anything that is wrong etc.
> >
> > Please use gnomemm-1.2.0, rather than gnomemm-1.20. Or maybe it's a
> > typo.
> >

> Fixed. Thanks. Is there a branch for this?

It's tagged as gnomemm_1_2. I don't know whether that constitutes a
branch because I am generally ignorant of cvs workings. I suppose that
the other branch would be gnomemm-2-0, but there could not be any
commits to such a theoretical branch in the near future.

Feel free to do any cvs surgery that you feel necessary.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com