Re: control-center reorganization in CVS

On 7 Jul 2001, Martin Baulig wrote:

> Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:

> > > I'd vote for b).
> > >

> > b) is clearly the Right Thing (TM) to do, except it can be more
> > work-intensive.
>
> I may have some time to look at it tomorrow.

Except that I just saw that there already is gnome-control-center - I just
wish people were a bit less trigger happy. I still think the maintainers
should be the first line of 'jump in and clean up' for any modules they
are maintainers for, inc. in this case.

> --
> Martin Baulig
> martin gnome org (private)