Re: control-center reorganization in CVS

> So what i am going to do is make a new module called
> "gnome-control-center" . I think this is the cleanest and easier
> solution. This will leave the stable branch intact while allowing us to
> rename directories.

It would probably be advisable to create a file in control-center HEAD
(which if I understand correctly will no longer be used) entitled
"CONTROL_CENTER_HAS_MOVED" that tells you where it moved to. Just so if
people checkout control-center they won't be horribly confused.

This raises other questions too though, like... do we intend to rename
the tarball to match this? Or are we content with creating another
module/tarball name mis-match (which I think are pretty confusing, but I
understand are necessary sometimes).

-Seth