Re: Reminder: shared library applets deskguide and tasklist.

On 22 Jan 2001 19:09:48 -0500, jacob berkman wrote:
> On 11 Jan 2001 21:48:43 -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> >
> > I have patches to make the tasklist and the deskguide shared
> > libraries.  They are a bit outdated now, but I think we should get
> > them into CVS.
>

> So here is my super hacked up version.  It is against HEAD gnome-core.

So i replied actually attaching the file, but the list didn't like it
because it was big.

Get it here:

http://primates.ximian.com/~jacob/tasklist.diff

jacob
--
"The people who made the Macintosh produced a miracle, but that
 doesn't mean their code was wonderful." -- Bob Cringely