Re: ACLs and translation

Owen Taylor wrote:
>  - Localization. Making the translations. This shouldn't
>    require direct CVS commit access. It just doesn't make
>    sense, and I don't think translators should have to
>    learn about CVS, how to deal with branches, etc.

Even with an ACL solution? Many translators are quite experienced with
cvs, and prefer it over any other tool. Is enforcing the use of a web
interface really necessary if ACLs are used? A logical restriction, if
ACLs is used, could of course be to restrict access for translators to
the po directories in modules.

Christian