Re: Intolerable CVS behaviour

George escribió:

> Plus doesn't the term "advanced translator" sound of elitism just as well?

Not for me. But you can change the phrase if it makes you feel better.

> Translations and documentation is just as much a part of any project as is
> the code.  So to be truly fair, if I restrict translators and documentators
> from code,

I didn't talk about documentators. And about translators, if you offer
and easy way than the cvs access, the most of them will feel better and
they'll not need to ask the cvs account, IMO.

--
	A.Ismael Olea González
	tlf 914 575 330