Call for file types for Nautilus (must respond quickly)

Hackers,

I'm trying to ensure the completeness of our application/mime registry.
I have already included entries for many popular non-GNOME applications
and all applications (as appropriate) slated for inclusion in gnome1.4
or the extras-release (fifth toe).

If there is an application, particularly a GNOME app, with what you
believe is fairly mainstream end-user value (EXCEPT editors, we already
have a plethora of 'em), please submit the following information about
it...as much as you know and please make sure the info is right.

-Application name
-command and any necessary arguments
-MIME types it can handle
-suffixes/extensions (e.g. gz, dia, etc) for these mime types and/or
 regex for identifying a file of this type and/or
 mime magic number

Thank you...Nautilus code freeze is soon, so act fast :-)

-Seth