spec files

Howdy folks!  Since the general state of the spec files that are in the
tarballs with gnome-1.4 was -abysmal-, I did a whole mess of cleaning
them up.  I've filed a few bugs against these, but I thought I'd make
them available as a group, so that people who wanted them could have
them.
A couple of notes (RPM packagers should understand this, everybody else
can ignore it).  I've specified all of the relavent directories using
the macros that are built into RPM, but -not- using
%configure/%makeinstall, as those aren't very backwards compatible.
There are a couple of packages that use those, but only because that's
how they were when they got here.  These RPMs should build on RH 6 and
7.  They -should- also build on almost any other RPM based system,
although I've heard rumors of a couple that won't work.
So, where can you get these perls of wisdom?
http://www.ibiblio.org/gleblanc/specs.tar.gz

    Greg