Re: GNOME 2.0 planning: A longer range roadmap

Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com> writes:

> Lets select July 1 so that there is room when things are late.

I think our proposal is that changes that are not finished by the date
get reverted. Let me repeat that: GET REVERTED. So the date should be
more like July 29 and be a hard date - features do not make, say, a
checkpoint date of July 1st will be identified as in trouble and
hopefully energies can be focused there to either complete them or
back them out.

 - Maciej