Re: Major design flaws in BonoboUI ?

Hi Maciej,

On 22 Feb 2001, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> There is a DTD for .glade files, in fact.

        Fair enough, I stand corrected. It turns out that Paolo has
already written a chunk of the DTD already, which I was totaly unaware of,
so I expect this won't be a problem much longer.

> Writing the oaf one took all of two hours of learning about XML and 15
> minutes of writing the thing.

        The Bonobo DTD will be more complex I suspect, but consider it
part of the documentation drive before Bonobo 1.0 is released.

> My apologies,

        Thanks.

                Michael.