Re: Hello

+++ Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 12:59:02AM -0500 +++
creighton chamberlain e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> I am an interface designer. I would love to help out with your project. Let
> me know what I can do.

Great! A real UI designer!

What would you like to do? Work on artwork, on program interfaces, on
style guides, or something else?

For artwork, probably Tigert is at the moment the best partner, as I'm
currently not doing anything in that area. If you want to improve
GNOME's user interfaces, review some applications and mail your expert
opinion to the author(s) or the respective mailing lists. A GNOME
style guide you could help with is currently underway somewhere, I
think that the Sun people are doing something about this. There might
be other tasks you might prefer...

Perhaps the best thing to do if you don't know yet is to inquire on
the GNOME mailing list(s). Heh! I know! I'm CCing this reply to the
gnome-hackers mailing list so they'll come to know you.

(To the gnome-hackers folks: If you've got a task for Creighton,
please send him mail directly to <creighton chamberlaindesign com>.)

Bye,

mawa
--
A programmer knowing only Visual Studio will be lost at sea with vi /
make / cli. Now, you can argue that Grandma shouldn't need to know