Re: GNOME 1.4 Weekly Update

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

> > This has got to be about the 10th time over the past N weeks that this
> > deadline has been posted. The most recent before this was on Sunday
>
> Im not objecting to the tarballing deadline its the suprise go and instal
> 0.0.5 of scrollkeeper bit

Sorry about this.  I wrote this note quickly, hoping to get the full
instructions on the web before the newsletter went out and replace this
text, but didn't get it done in time.

You only need to have scrollkeeper installed if the GDP elves have come
along and put OMF files in your package.  Right now, this means
gnome-core, gnome-utils, and soon gnome-applets, gnome-media, and
gnome-user-docs.  If you aren't packaging these few modules, you don't
need to worry about scrollkeeper.

Dan