Re: running this by you: Application Launch Detection for Gnome

Mary Dwyer <Mary Dwyer ireland sun com> writes:

> hi
>
> I forwarded this email to these aliases last week, but the code attachments made
> the mails too large to be forwarded - apologies.  If you are interested in this
> and would like to see the code please email me and I will forward to you the
> taballs directly.
> (Size of the feedback tarball is 163kb, size of gdk library tarball is 277kb)

Hi Mary,

Sorry for not responding earlier. For GNOME 1.4, we plan to include
xalf for application launch feedback. For GNOME 2, your solution
sounds more elegant (though I have not had a chance to read over the
code). Either way, I encourage you to check in the feedback server to
gnome cvs so people can conveniently look at it. Mail me privately if
you'd like help getting set up with a GNOME cvs account or help
creating a new module (maybe it could get merged into gnome-core for
2.0, but that is up to George and Jacob; probably best to just set up
a new module for now).

 - Maciej