Re: Multi-sessioning for GNOME [gnome-core/gsm]

Owen Taylor wrote:

> Maybe you are referring to something specific?
>
> I'm only referring to the fact that when we tried out PR3 the
> other day, the screen was littered with -Critical warnings.
>
> Maybe this had something to do with a different build environment
> here; maybe we were doing things you don't do in testing there;
> I don't know. It wasn't pretty.
>
> Regards,
>                                         Owen

Can you provide a little more detail ?  A bug report would be great, but
even just what version of RedHat you used would be good.  What where the
critical about ?  Were they all the same ?  Did Nautilus work as expect
in spite of these ?

As Darin said we wired our build to always trap them in a debugger, so
something is wildly different about our environments.

thanks

-re