Re: GConf and libxml....

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 05:33:18PM +0100, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> le jeu 13-12-2001 à 17:23, Daniel Veillard a écrit :
> >   The include in the code MUST remain #include <libxml/...h>
>
> ok, for libxml2. But what about libxml1 ?

  the same !
make install of the libxml1 adds a symlink from $prefix/include/gnome-xml/. to
libxml so the exact same include mechanism works too.

  I have had both libxml1 and libxml2 installed (with the devel packages too)
for nearly one year. And I'm not the only one (Red Hat 7.2 ships with both)
this should work ! The switch is made at configure time whether using
xml-config or xml2-config to get the libraries and compilation flags.

Daniel