Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:53:53 +0000
From: Richard Ibbotson <richard sheflug co uk>
To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
Cc: Iain <iain ximian com>
Subject: Re: .NET and Gnome

Michael

>         Sure - he should have got to you by know - he doesn't feel
> confidant to do it but has enough knowledge. I can mail the gnome
> hackers list if you write up a spec. for the talk you're looking
> for, and the exact offer. There are some other UK Gnome hackers, I
> just forget who they are just now.

Umm .. well, something about the Mono project would help.   Or, if
not, then perhaps just plain old fashioned Ximian GNOME on the
desktop ?   Something that would inform people who just use Microsoft
products ?

We can pay for travelling expenses and possibly even overnight
accommodation.  Other than that I don't know what to say.

Thank you