Re: gnome-libs patches

Hey Havoc,

  I am at the LWE conference this week, so I can not review carefully
your gnome-libs patches.

   I just wanted to comment quickly on the ECHOK change.  We tried to
merge this in into Ximian GNOME at some point, and we asked Michael
Zucchi about it.  It seems like the patch is still not required and
the last time I tried to track down why the patch was there, nobody
could explain what it was supposed to fix.

   Zucchi does not like the patch (for some reason I forget right
now).

Miguel.