Re: gnome-terminal extensions

On Mon, 2001-08-27 at 09:20, Cristiano De Michele wrote:
> Hallo guys!
> my name is Cristiano De Michele and I'm a gnome lover.
> Initially I started to use kde2 because konsole (its terminal) has
> the useful possibility to handle many terminals in the same window,
> while
> the gnome-terminal hasn't this feature; for this situation I thought
> that
> there was two solutions:
> one is to use screen and the other is to modify the gnome-terminal code
> (my way!).
> So I decided to modify the gnome-terminal and with this mail I want to
> post you
> my efforts to improve the gnome-terminal.

as i've started work on porting gnome-terminal to gnome 2 this weekend,
i'll look into getting as much of this in as long as it doesn't get too
complicated and cluttered.

jacob
--
"OOH!!!  Look at me!!  I'm Jacob Berkman!  I have a witty .signature
 that nobody fully appreciates but myself!!"  -- Anonymous