gtele_applet in cvs?

I've written a gnome panel applet to monitor and display caller-id information.
http://va.flyingbuttmonkeys.com/gtele/

I've been using it for months on my home system, and other people
are starting to use it as well. I'd like to have it included as one
of the standard gnome applets, as I think it is a generally useful
applet -- as generally useful as, say, gnotes or gnome-weather,
anyway. What's the process for doing that? I.e., who do I ask, what needs to be done to stand-alone applets to merge then, etc.

Thanks!