Re: libtool 1.4 slow, but required, for GNOME 1
- From: iain <iain ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: libtool 1.4 slow, but required, for GNOME 1
- Date: 22 Aug 2001 15:48:50 -0400
On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 14:01, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
> > When I use libtool 1.4 to build GNOME 1 packages, everything gets
> > super-slow because of the duplicated library issue. But if I switch
> > back to libtool 1.3.5 for GNOME 1 work, then I can't build
> > bonobo-conf, so I can't build evolution.
> > Does anyone have a suggestion about what to do?
> I think we basically have to find all places where duplicated libs are
> introduced, and fix them.
Seems to fix the slow down everyone experiences with libtool 1.4
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev