Anders Carlsson to become the new libgnome and libgnomeui maintainer

Hi guys,

since I'm leaving in about 2-3 weeks to learn for my prediploma
at the university, I can now happily announce our new libgnome and
libgnomeui maintainer - Anders Carsson, also known as andersca in IRC :-)

He will also revert some of my work in libgnomeui (the selector stuff)
back to the state of GNOME 1.x since we can't finish it in time - my
code still exists in the bonobo-extra module where it'll stay until it's
maturized enough to become part of the core libraries.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)