Re: Thinking about Dogfood

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Vlad Harchev wrote:

> > But you just rant in mails "GNOME is bad because I don't get paid to work on
> > it".
>
>  No, this mail wasn't dedicated to getting job in Ximian, really. You
> got wrong impression. My mail could be reduced to "ximian developers, please
> do your work carefully".
>
> > Wake up, it is free software.
>
>  Actively developed by paid developers of commercial company.

this is not true and you know that.
you're not doing anyone a favour by making such statements, not to those
developers who get paid, and even less to the volounteering developers whom
you're calling non-active. the worst impact of this statement though, applies
to your own reputation.

we've had enough discussions like this already, if you love spending your time
with GNOME conspiracy theories rather than coding, go, live in the archives of
gnome-hackers and don't complain about developers not getting their job done
because they're busy defending against defamating statements.

>  Best regards,
>   -Vlad

---
ciaoTJ