Re: GNOME CVS: libgnome martin
- From: Alan Cox <alan redhat com>
- To: bill haneman sun com (Bill Haneman)
- Cc: joe ximian com (Joe Shaw), michael ximian com (Michael Meeks), alan redhat com (Alan Cox), timj gtk org (Tim Janik), gnome-hackers gnome org (Hacking Gnomes), gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME CVS: libgnome martin
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:28:58 -0400 (EDT)
> around would be a better solution for accessibility. Even better
> would be
> a gnome_audio_notify ("bin-bong-file.au", "Alt. Descriptive String").
The obvious approach for the esd case would be to tweak esd or the esd lib
to look for s/.au/.txt s/.wav/.txt versions of the file - would that do it ?
For accessibility are you trying to tell people what the noise was or the
relevance of an event ?
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev