Re: gnome-vfs-extras 1.0.2

On Friday, August 10, 2001, at 05:30  AM, Kai Lahmann wrote:

Am 09 Aug 2001 19:48:12 -0400 schrieb Alex Larsson:
I just released gnome-vfs-extras version 1.0.2.

It will be at ftp.gnome.org whenever the mirrors do their thing.

This version uses desktop files instead of nautilus links, so you get
icons in the smb browser with a recent nautilus.
recent = post 1.0.4 ?

Yes, post 1.0.4, but also post "cvs". I think that "recent" in this case means the Red Hat branch, changes that a bunch of contributors at Red Hat are working on in a branch on cvs which have not yet been rolled into HEAD.

But Havoc and others assure me that they will work with me to roll them into HEAD as soon as the changes are ready.

    -- Darin