Re: URIs vs. half-baked URIs (was Filesel drag and drop)
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- Cc: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: URIs vs. half-baked URIs (was Filesel drag and drop)
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:21:20 -0400
On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 02:02:57PM +0100, Sander Vesik wrote:
> Actually, the % should be followed by 2 hex digits, not arabic (20 -> hex
> for decimal 32 -> " ").
right. I failed to find the right wording :-)
> I have been living under the impression that there was an rfc that
> specified how URIs/URLs were supposed to look like and that it allowed for
> no unescaped %-s...
RFC 2396 is usually what gets referenced when URI normalization or resolution
of URI-references into URIs needs to be processed.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network http://redhat.com/products/network/
veillard redhat com | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev