Re: URIs vs. half-baked URIs (was Filesel drag and drop)

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 02:02:57PM +0100, Sander Vesik wrote:
> Actually, the % should be followed by 2 hex digits, not arabic (20 -> hex
> for decimal 32 -> " ").

  right. I failed to find the right wording :-)

> I have been living under the impression that there was an rfc that
> specified how URIs/URLs were supposed to look like and that it allowed for
> no unescaped %-s...

RFC 2396 is usually what gets referenced when URI normalization or resolution
of URI-references into URIs needs to be processed.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org