Re: ANNOUNCE: New Sawfish theme

> My good-bye note to all the people who attended GUADEC is available here:
> 	  http://cactus.rulez.org/files/sawfish-rms.tar.gz
> There is a screenshot in the same directory called rms.png.

I could not stop laughing.

> If you have absolutely no idea what this is about, consider yourself
> lucky:)

I am going to spoil it.  RMS addressed the GNOME hackers at GUADEC and
came up with a few usability suggestions:

	   The icon for minimize in one of the themes he tried had an
           arrow pointing down, which he thought was very confusing
           (because it could mean things like `send this window to the
           back') and that the button was too small.

Love,
Miguel.